Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Understanding

It will be the continuation of the thought from the previous post.

If people go deep into disclosing their internal integrity (and dis-integrity!) - how can they manage to understand each other?

Looking into my own past - my motivations were tragically different from the ones that I have today. Yet, my behavior probably was not that different. It is some time-related function, because I can also observe that I've gained understanding of the actions of the people, who were more of a mistery for me in the past, yet, those whom I could understand before - are out of my understanding scope now. In the same time - if the external behavior does not differ much - is it this important? This is probably how the working environment generally work - where the understanding between teammates exists initially it stays as long as it ... stays, where there is no common grounds - politeness switches on and we let the others have their own "strangeness". Good enough until somebody comes and decides that the "strangeness" should be eliminated and everybody should be plain and understandable, i.e. - same. Are we equal or are we free? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment