Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What to read??

I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by the articles. How to decide which ones are good and which I should skip? I remember the same feeling when I was doing the proposal first time - initially just reading everything and then I did not use any of these articles at all - just had to do another search and used completely different sources.
Well, I guess this is ok with me. But what about key thinkers? I think Hofstede is well cited on cultural diversity. Others are Fons Trompenaars and Henry Mintzberg.
How to evaluate if they are really key thinkers?
I can't really find their books on the internet, so I'm not sure how to proceed with them. Will leave it for now and read other articles. Hope i will get the "key" ideas and theories out of there

UPDATE:
The best way is to search by the author on EBSCO - gives a lot of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment