Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Color Is Your Research

This is one of the questions that Badenhurst suggests to answer. For me it is always green. It is somewhat strange for me as almost everything positive in my life is blue. But blue research is boring isn't it? :-)
I think it is light green, because it is fresh, newly born, weak physically (but strong in spirit!). It is a celebration and inspiration and a way forward. It is my life and life should be bright.
When I was thinking about the color of my research, I was lying in bed and my laptop was far away, so I could not check my blog and I was worried that the color theme was blue there. Luckily, today I've looked and I see that it is green. But I think I must make it brighter :-) Spring clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment