Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Road Ahead

So the assignments are done and now the real lonely journey starts.
Feeling a bit scared and unsure. The questions:
- What do I plan to accomplish?
- why do I want to do it?
- how am I going to do it?
And I'm full of doubt - why do I do it? For that matter - I'm deeply in doubt - why do I do anything at all?
Feeling like staying on an abandoned road in the middle of the night. I have no wish neither to go forward nor back. What am I seeking? I do not even know what is valuable for me. Nothing in the past that I want to return, nothing that inspires me now, nothing that I'm dreaming of in the future.
Maybe I should just rest till the energy comes back and the annoyance with the staleness will push me forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment