Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Through the maze...

As it was predicted - the further I go, the more i'm getting lost...
Just some of the problems that I'm experiencing:
- I fail to create a support circle as I fail to understand what am I trying to communicate to the others
- The scope is changing - I'm scared of getting too narrow but in the same time - I can't go too wide. The positive moment here - if I want to be able to manage projects - scope change should be easy and comfortable for me
- The research goes through all my life and I do not separate it at all - it connects, glues together, affects my behavior, I learn new things and put them into practice immediately. Good or bad? I don't know - I try, evaluate and move on. When my personal life gets into a corner, my research stops or other way around?
- I feel pretty much like Alice in Wonderland - but I've always felt like this. Or like one of the girls in Gabriel G Marquez's stories. Alice is more positive and disconnected from the reality, structured, cleared. Marquez's women are more real - and all the stories end the same. And all my stories end the same - I wish I can play a different role once in a while - transfer from Maria dos Prazeres into little Alice :-) I think this is what my research is supposed to do - out of all the maze and chaos of the real knowledge extract a young and clear idea, show it to the world and make it attractive
- Eventually I like the idea - through the maze to Irreversible Achievement

No comments:

Post a Comment